Remodel/New Construction Basic Package – Starting at $1500 – 2-4 weeks
Best suited for the homeowner who wants design advice and selections before their project begins, and will not need the designer to be involved once their contractor begins the project.
- One meeting in office or virtual
- Client emails measurements/plans and photos of space to the designer along with list of showrooms/vendors being used for the project
- Design documents sent to client:
- Mood Board
- Selections organized into a spreadsheet for client/contractor implementation (place, track, receive, and install orders)
- Up to 2 revisions can be requested within the basic fee
- Client understands the designer is not involved during the entire duration of the project.
- The client may upgrade their package if additional design services are needed after selections have been presented.
Remodel/New Construction Full-Service Package – Pricing and duration depends on size & scope of work
Best suited for the homeowner who prefers to have a designer by their side every step of the way with unlimited meetings, designer communication with contractors and showrooms, and all design documents kept organized and easily accessible.
- Phase One: Consulting/Planning
- Onsite consultation for remodels and in-office consultation for new construction
- a set of plans will be requested prior to first meeting for large remodels/new construction
- for single room remodels, the designer will collect measurements and photos of the space
- Designer to review plans for space planning
- Initial Ideas for finishes and fixtures
- Phase Two: Design Development
- Selections on all “fixed” finishes (paint, tile, flooring, cabinet/door hardware, slabs, plumbing fixtures, lighting)
- Meetings with showrooms
- Mood boards/physical samples presented to client
- finish schedules created and sent to client/contractor
- Up to 2 revisions can be requested within one full-service fee
- Phase Three: Construction Admin
- Designer/Contractor Implementation (place, track, receive, and install orders)
- Designer communication with contractor/showrooms/vendors
- Monitoring progress of build by site visits and client meetings
- Phase Four: Interior Furnishing/Decorating
- *Receive 20% off all AHDC merchandise when you add-on our Full-Service “Style My Room” package to your Remodel/New Construction package!
*Design Fee Invoice will be separated into quarterly payments after collecting a half deposit at the beginning of the project.